Friday, June 17, 2011

My First Step

It is gonna be my first step writing an entry all English. I know it might be scared for me...at certain moment and time I fell that i need to start it....even though people might think that " ergghhhhh ko dahla tak pandai English... ada hati nak wat entries dalam english" LOL...for me it just a small matter to deal with it... I know who i am..and i gonna improve my english either in way of writing or speaking..who says you cannot do it? who say?...maybe this is my first experience writing all my expressions in English and of course there are many mistakes in it... Grammatical errors? yeah definitely.....Vocabularies??...OMG of course in a midst of this time, im still looking for new vocabularies to put into my mind..

yeah.. this is My First Step to improve everything....i know that it might be some repeating of words...but im still newbie..need to learn a lot of thing.. no ones in this world can do everything beyond their limit... so in this case, i have my own limit.....but definitely i can break it more and more push it over and over my limitations point...

Almighty Allah does not provoke anyone..Allah give chances for everyone to succeed...so i need to keep it up...even though there so much challenges in front of me...that's what we call Adventurous of LIFE...

There is no simple way to success in every single parts of challenges we will face....we need to do it..like we always heard..."just do it" am i right? i don't know veritably what I mean but im hoping all of you can understand what im saying...sometimes i love to say this "you know im saying" it kinda of interesting part here...i don't know why..

Now i need to commence myself and suit myself in everything i will did...I am now in a new world...everything become fast and fast...even sometimes i cannot sleep early like before...

I don't know what im saying about..but i need to stop writing due to time constrict...but this is my first try...hopefully everyone can give some support to me and help me to be better and better for the next entry i will write..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

someone please correct my post..

zaty said...

nice try hadi ! even i myself dont have enough courage to write my blog in ENG!well..i might do lots and lots of mistake.*i guess
btw.whatever you do,do it with your heart. :)